It is a “state of the art” contemporary and purposely built Montessori Learning Centre to provide our best intentions and commitment moving forward.
- Our philosophy is about our obligations as educators, our vision, and mission statement that reflects the meaning and of a Montessori Early Learning Centre and Pedagogy. Our curriculum is one that contributes to the EYLF and the NQF along with all other regulatory legislation.
- Our staff and management are well experienced and qualified educators/teachers in both Montessori and Mainstream.
- Our Menu has been developed with a nutritional focus for the health and well-being of all children.
- Be assured that what our Centre has to offer is one that will only consider quality and commitment to the Code of Ethics and Rights of children to learn in a safe and well-prepared environment.
Children are human beings to whom respect is due, superior to us by reason of their innocence and of the greater possibilities of their future.
Our Centre environment is inviting and appealing to the eye and with the commitment to provide life-long limitless experiences and resources for your children to develop new and wonderful knowledge.
The EYLF – Being, Belonging, and Becoming recognises the individual values a child brings and with the respect of their knowledge and contributions.read more
- Children have a strong sense of Identity
- Children are connected with and contribute to their own world
- Children have a strong sense of Wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are affective communicators
- The opportunity to work at their own pace in a non-competitive environment;
- The opportunity to follow their natural curiosity;
- Systematic steps in learning, from the concrete to the abstract; and
- An environment of stability, respect, order and beauty.
- Educational Program and Practice
- Children’s Health and Safety
- Physical Environment
- Staffing Arrangements
- Relationship with children
- Collaborative partnerships with families and communities
- Governance and Leadership
Our Acknowledgement to the indigenous people of the land (Australia)
“Free the child’s potential, and you will transform him into the world.” (Maria Montessori)
We look forward to building a trusting and lasting relationship with our families and community.
From the Management team.